[Fedora-xen] Fedora Core 8 + Xenbr0 + network bridging?

David Levinger davidl at matissenetworks.com
Fri Nov 30 22:04:30 UTC 2007

Thank Dale for your quick reply! I've definitely started to realize that
libvirt was what was creating the 192.168.122 subnet but I'm still
unclear on what I'd need to do to go back to something like xenbr0.

What would I end up putting into /etc/sysconfi/network-scripts after
changing the line to /bin/true that would allow my xen guests to just
get IPs on the same subnet that the host is on. Just passing
communication through.

Thanks again and my apologies if this sounds like a stupid question :-)

David