[Fedora-xen] Plans for paravirt_ops kernel-xen

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Fri Mar 7 17:40:44 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 17:09 +0000, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 16:58 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > Mark McLoughlin writes ("[Fedora-xen] Plans for paravirt_ops kernel-xen"):
> > >   + A very recent 2.6.25-rc4 base
> >
> > Is a public git tree of this kernel available somewhere ?
>
> 	Unfortunately not. I must move my tree moved to a public server.

	Okay, Dan sorted me out:

  http://git.et.redhat.com/?p=linux-2.6-fedora-pvops.git;a=summary

	Best thing to do is look at the tags where I rebase the patchset, merge
commits etc.:

  http://git.et.redhat.com/?p=linux-2.6-fedora-pvops.git;a=shortlog;h=3a3aec06918f36a7e8d9deff1063a709a193b89f

	There are also "kernel-xen" tags which correspond to the source being
built in the RPMs; that includes all the patches from the bare-metal
kernel RPM.

Cheers,
Mark.