[Fedora-xen] Re: A problem when creating HVM guest for Win 2003 server

Resending this mail to xen mailing list, hope someone can give any comment.

Thanks,
Henry

Henry Zhang 写道:
Hi there,

When I tried to create a HVM guest for Win 2003 Server by using virt-manager,
>  I am failed, after the image download, and Win try to reboot, it stop
and complain that 'NTLDR is missing', I'd think it's a bug on Win2003? is anyone see this problem, and know anything on this problem?

I enclosed the screen shot for the problem, so you can see what's happened....

Thanks,
Henry

PNG image