Re: Fwd: [Fedora-xen] Custom bridge script; upgrade from Fedora 6 to Fedora 8

Also, while I can't offer a complete solution, I have used "logger" (see man page) to debug network configuration scripts.

Cheers,

Fred.

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Olivier Renault <orenault redhat com> wrote:
Ask Bjørn Hansen wrote:
> Any ideas?
>
> Maybe my question could be rephrased as:
>
> How do I convert my /etc/xen configuration files to virsh XML files?

start the VM with xm, and when the guest is running, you can do
virsh dumpxml <guestname>

Olivier