[Fedora-xen] Xen Documentation

Emre ERENOGLU erenoglu at gmail.com
Thu May 29 23:53:13 UTC 2008

Hi Gaston,

It's true that some documentation is outdated. However, for the "/etc/xen"
isssue, my custom Xen 3.2 setup still stores ( and I do store there also) my
config files there.

Maybe what you're saying is "Fedora Specific" which I could understand as
it's fedora mailing list. However, I never found the flexibility and control
in the Fedora way of Xen implementation (all those xml stuff etc.).  most
probably, I'm wrong :)

Emre

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 9:22 PM, Gastón Keller <gastonkeller at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello, everybody. I have been struggling with Xen's documentation
> lately, not finding where to look for accurate and up-to-date info. I
> remember having read in this list months ago someone saying that the
> documentation was quite outdated. For example, the xm command _delete_
> does not appear in the man pages and many guides still do reference to
> the guest's config files being stored at /etc/xen (two days ago I
> discovered that now Xen works in a different way).
>
> My objective is not only to learn how to use Xen, but understand how
> it works. I'm doing my best looking for info in the net and going
> through docs in the Xen Wiki, but I might be missing something in my
> search. Therefore, I would really appreciate if someone could point me
> to some documentation I should read, or whatever else you could think
> of.
>
> Thanks,
> Gaston
>
> --