[Fedora-xen] Turning off virt-manager dhcp and dns

Hi

I have virt-manager with a static ip'ed windows server 2003 and a win xp client so I can play with active directory etc for work. All under Fedora 10 beta.

Can someone tell me if I can turn off the dhcp and dns in the virt-manager framework (vibr0) as it is handing out an ip to my client before the virtual windows server does. I believe this is confusing the issue when I try to join the client to my virtual windows domain.

I only wish the virt-manager to nat vibr0 to my physical nic so i can provide the other config items from within my virtual network.

Thank you.

Stephen

--
Stephen Johnston                                            8 Lime Grove
Tel. +44 (0)1506 437766                                     Craigshill