[Fedora-xen] supported vt hardware

hi,

Maybe someone can help me choosing new hardware for xen hvm test.
I need a motherboard fully suportting intel vt with intel "core 2 quad
processor". Does someone already using some recent hardware and was
able to correctly set-up this kind of things, and can give me some
advices.

for information, in the end, my computer will run linux as dom0, 1
domU (debian) and 2 windows OS.

thanks.

--
Guillaume