Re: [Fedora-xen] libvirt-0.4.6 for Fedora 8 ?

+1 for pushing it.
+1 for a updated version of virt-manager in fc8 too.

On 10/29/2008 11:39 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
  has been available for a few weeks:

   https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F8/FEDORA-2008-8447

on one hand F-8 is near its End Of Life and F8 has been used by
people who needed Xen support. On the other hand libvirt in F-8
is a bit ancient.

   I'm unclear if people really want the update before the EOL,
there is a report that this worked fine for Xen users but there is
always a risk of pushing an update like this so late in the cycle.

   Opinion welcome, by default I don't plan to push the update to stable
but if people want this, either grab it from testing of just ask here,
I don't have any strong opinion, just keeping the status-quo by default.

Daniel