[Fedora-xen] Re: Dom0 Xen kernel RPM

M A Young m.a.young at durham.ac.uk
Thu Feb 12 12:23:09 UTC 2009

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:

> Also the network backend doesn't compile right now, so your guests can't
> have network connectivity.

I think it does if you pick the right combination of options. I am not at
my development box right now, but from what I remember there are some
dependencies missing from the configuration options meaning that you can
pick combinations of module/non-module configurations that don't build. (I
guess I should probably identify these more precisely and report them
upstream).

 	Michael Young