[Fedora-xen] Dom0 kernels

I have built a new set of kernel packages based on fedora rawhide kernels and the xen/dom0/hackery branch of Jeremy's git repository
( http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git;a=summary ).
This batch (kernel-2.6.29-0.114.2.6.rc6.fc11) is available via the koji build system at

These are really for development and debugging purposes only, as I am still having problems getting them to boot, but others have reported more success at getting kernels based on this git repository working, so you might be lucky.

Note to install these packages on Fedora 10 you will need to have rpm-4.6.0-1.fc10 installed (currently in updates-testing but it should be available in updates soon) because of the change to SHA-256 file digest hashing in recent Fedora 11 builds.

	Michael Young