[Fedora-xen] Shutdown VM when host goes down?

Hi,

I managed to migrate my F8 host with Xen to F10 with KVM and Xenner. So far this was easier than expected. :-) Of course there are some smaller issues (Xenner does not work with SElinux, NetworkManager does not support bridges) but now there is only one real issue left:

How can I automatically shut down all running VMs when my host machine goes down? All VMs do poweroff if I press the 'shutdown' button in virt-manager. So I guess it's just a matter of sending this signal to all running VMs and waiting a bit.

Thank you very much,
fs