[Fedora-xen] New Fedora virtualization list: fedora-virt

  As the initiator for this list, I must admit I made a mistake
3 years ago, I should have picked a list name agnostic from the
hypervisor name. With the current state of Xen in Fedora recent
releases it really make sense to try to correct that mistake ...
it's never too late ! So
  https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-virt
is born, I don't want to mass-subscribe people, especially as
I think the current list should survive with its Xen centric
focus. You can subscribe directly to the new URL above.
  The topic is everything concerning Fedora and virtualization
including Xen.
  I think the current list would be a good place for people
still using Fedora <= 8 with Xen, but it's just a suggestion :-)

Daniel