[Fedora-xen] Goodbye Xen on RH/Fedora?

It seems I've been a bit thick. It's been pretty obvious recently that Xen isn't flavour of the month around here, but I assumed there were good reasons for that. Now, rather belatedly, I've found

http://www.redhat.com/about/news/prarchive/2008/qumranet.html

In short, RedHat paid $107 million for Qumranet in September 2008. The acquisition includes KVM.

I've got 2 years invested in Xen, on FC8, and I can't help feeling that I've been shafted. Am I alone?

-Evan