Re: [Fedora-xen] Goodbye Xen on RH/Fedora?

Neil Thompson wrote:

Xen (paravirt) is in the process of going into the Mainstream kernel, also
RHEL5, which has a number of years left, includes xen - I don't think
Red Hat are going to mess their corporate clients around by removing it.

I hope you're right, but that $107 million is saying something else.

-Evan