[Fedora-xen] Re: Dom0 kernels

My latest build (2.6.29-0.114.2.12.rc8.git2.fc11) is available at
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1246980 . Networking to the guest is working again, and the X situation is better than I thought, because my problems on one machine were due to using a F11 based kernel on F10, and X works if I use it with F11. In addition I got X working on the other machine working by using the nomodeset boot parameter (with nomodeset I get no text characters during boot - only a cursor that moves as invisible characters are presumably printed to the screen - but X starts successfully, without nomodeset I can read the boot messages but X crashes), however there are X problems on this machine with regular Fedora kernels, so this may not be xen's fault.

	Michael Young