Re: [Fedora-xen] Re: Dom0 kernels

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009, Frank Van Damme wrote:

Sorry, I don't understand this Koji thing. If I click through to the
dependant task for x86_64, then buildroot, then "built rpms", there
are no rpms. How to actually download the kernel rpm??

It looks like it isn't there any more. That might be because I have tried to build more recent packages (which failed). I will attempt another build shortly, and post the results if it works.

	Michael Young