[Fedora-xen] blktap driver for xen-dom0

I installed xen 3.4.1 & M.young's xendom0 kernel on  fedora 12 beta.
Everying works smoothly for me except that I can't use "tap:aio" for PV guest.
It seems that blktap driver is not installed (not supported) on dom0 kernel.
I think performance of guest OS is better when is mounted by blktap. Is there anyway I can use this option?