[Fedora-xen] How to Backup and Restore MBR within Logical Volumes?

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) space.time.universe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 10:01:12 UTC 2009

Thank you for your advice!

Is it called LVM snapshot?

--
Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Dip(Mechatronics) BEng(Hons)(Mechanical
Engineering)
Alma Maters:
(1) Singapore Polytechnic
(2) National University of Singapore
My Primary Blog: http://teo-en-ming-aka-zhang-enming.blogspot.com
My Secondary Blog: http://enmingteo.wordpress.com
My Youtube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/enmingteo
Email: space.time.universe at gmail.com
Mobile Phone (Starhub Prepaid): +65-8369-2618
Street: Bedok Reservoir Road
Country: Singapore