[Fedora-xen] Cross-posting to fedora-virt

Hey,

I think the fedora-xen mailing list is serving well as a place for all
you brave souls working on getting Xen pv_ops Dom0 into shape.

However, I don't think there's much point in having the separate list if
people cross-post everything to fedora-virt.

So, thoughts on whether we should either:

  a) close down the fedora-xen list or

  b) stop cross-posting everything to fedora-virt

?

Cheers,
Mark.