Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Fedora-xen] Xorg on JF 2.6.31-rc8 with xen 3.5 unstable, stacktrace with >4096M of dom0_mem

On Tue, Sep 08, 2009 at 10:22:46PM +0300, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 08, 2009 at 12:14:54PM -0700, Boris Derzhavets wrote:
> > Console drops into the same stack trace in  both cases.
> >

> Jeremy: Any ideas could some recent change in pv_ops dom0 kernel cause
> usb stuff to stop working with >4096M of dom0 memory?

The last set of changes in Jeremy's kernel are a set of patches I sent,
so the problem is most likely caused by my work.

A dmesg from both Xen and Linux kernel would be most helpfull. Also
a lspci -vvv would be nice.

And as Pasi suggested, booting the same kernel without Xen would
be most helpful.