Re: [K12ltsp-list] Re: [Etherboot-developers] Moving ltsroot out of/tftpboot

Eric,

Maybe I don't understand your comment about mounting ltsroot 'ro'.

It is exported Read-only.

Here's the line from the /etc/exports file, as it is setup
by the lts-core package:

   /tftpboot/lts/ltsroot  192.168.100.0/255.255.255.0(ro,no_root_squash)

Jim McQuillan
jam ltsp org