[K12ltsp-list] (no subject)

Woodrow B. Galloway Garrison9Goodman at currys.co.je
Thu Aug 19 02:48:52 UTC 2004

If you are paying more than 3.6% on your mortgage, we can slash your monthly payment!
       (must have owned your home at least 24 months to qualify for this program)

         GUARANTEED LOWEST RATES ON THE PLANET

           We Don't Need Your Credit Report

        Start saving today

Show Me
http://gpfx.letuscompete.biz/mg/rm/index.php

aforesaid animate again aberrate adhere alpenstock aloud anisotropic allusion amuse alexandria altair anaconda  dictionary acapulco adriatic ahead anastomosis abramson adverse  tanol accolade ameliorate always accessible aide airspace admixture abuilding