Re: [K12OSN] knoppix cluster

Hello,

Would you mind posting how you got it working from a hard disk installation ? (A step by step approach would be really appreciated) :-)

thanks
norbert

garret ruffdogs com wrote:

We've tested the knoppix terminal server on a network with 20+ clients. A little work was involved, but it works very well. We have also been able to get it working in a cluster environments using knoppix and Mandrake.

Garret/Ruffdogs