Reg. swap space prompt during kickstart

Hi all,
I am trying a Red Hat Linux 7.2 kickstart installation(through floppy) on a system with 2GB Hard Disk and 32 MB ram. Everything works fine with the following partitions: /boot(21MB), /SWAP(128MB),/(Rest of memory),except for the single prompt regarding swap space.It says "Because you don't have enough memory, it is necessary that your swap space be switched on immediately. For this,an entry needs to be written in a table immediately. Is it ok with you?". Only on hitting "OK", the rest of the installation continues automatically. I am wondering if this issue is specific to my machine. But I would appreciate, if someone could suggest a hint to get rid of the prompt.
Thank you.
-Shanti