clearpart -all warning

jon public wincus.public at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 13:29:41 UTC 2012

I'm not sure to understand the extra "if" statement. I've tried this and
worked as expected:

#!/bin/sh
install="no"
while [ "$install" != "yes" ]; do
        clear
        echo
        echo
"*********************************************************************"
        echo "***********************  W A R N I N G
******************************"
        echo
        echo " If you continue, all partitions from local disks will be
erased."
        echo " Do you wish to continue? (Type the entire word \"yes\" to
proceed.) "
        echo
        read -p "Proceed with install? " install
done

Regards,