[Libguestfs] Bad patch to add LIBGUESTFS_KERNEL option reverted

Earlier today I added this feature:

http://git.et.redhat.com/?p=libguestfs.git;a=commitdiff;h=34d2df41626f1ee4172a6d40b06d72d6ed9d6348

Unfortunately this feature doesn't work out.  I forgot about kernel
modules, which are contained in the initramfs, and stop working
noisily if you just try to change the kernel.

So I'm going to revert this patch, and perhaps think of some other way
to do it later.

Fedora now supports 75 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)