[Libvir] PATCH 0/3: Refactor QEMU daemon

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Sun Jun 17 21:48:17 UTC 2007

The 3 patches which follow are work-in-progress to re-factor the QEMU
daemon / driver to eventually adhere to the main libvirt internal driver
API. Once this work is complete, there will only need to be a single
daemon running which can provide both remote & QEMU capabilities at once
with no QEMU specific code in it.

This is following some of the ideas I set out here

http://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2007-May/msg00083.html

Dan.