[libvirt] "static" ip address

Hi,

I'm using KVM with the wonderful help of libvir (virsh), on a to-be-production-ready server of mine.

I would like to be able to choose on a way or another the ip of each of my VM. As far as I can understand, the only way to get an IP (from a vm point of view) if the dhcp it. But I have no garantee vm1 will always get x.x.x.1 Ip adress...

Is there a solution please ? (googling this list did'nt answer :()

Thanx