Re: [libvirt] networking

James Bardin wrote:
I'm not sure where to set this up, but I have a bridged device br0 that
I would like to have available in virt-manager/virsh.

Right now, I can edit the VM's xml interface element manually to use
br0.

AFAIK, you're doing the right thing (as long as you're doing a "dump-xml" to get the XML description out and then a "define" to put the updated one in; directly modifying /etc/libvirt/qemu/* is bad form).

Personally, I use xmlstarlet [from shell scripts] or lxml [from python] to automate tweaking the XML host descriptions, but the details are your own call.