[libvirt] qemud/.libs/libvirtd?

Hi,

I added some new code to libvirt.c, and recompile. However, when "make
install". qemud/.libs/libvirtd is installed but not qemud/libvirtd.
Why? Looks like a bug?

The problem is that qemud/libvirtd has my new code, but not
qemud/.libs/libvirtd! So "make install" installs the old binary, which
I dont know where it is from. (Perhaps from the first compilation?)

I am not familiar with the autoconf Makefile, and cannot figure it out
why it is working this way.

Many thanks,
Jun