Re: [Libvir] PATCH: 11/16: directory/fs/netfs backend

"Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange redhat com> wrote:
>      virStorageReportError(NULL, VIR_ERR_INTERNAL_ERROR, "missing backend for pool type %d", type);

Not specific to this patch, but any new error-reporting functions
like virStorageReportError need to be added to the err_func_re in
Makefile.maint so we're reminded to add _(...) around their messages
so they get translated.

This is of course no reason to change anything about your patch,
but rather just a reminder to me.