Re: [libvirt] New Libvirt Implementation - OpenNebula

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
When you update to work with latest CVS, I'd strongly recommend you make
use of the  brand new XML handling APIs we have in domain_conf.h. We have
switched all drivers over to use these shared internal APIs for parsing
the domain XML schema, so it would let you delete 90% of your one_conf.c
file.

It is great(!) to see that someone actually started to care about this; but honestly requests for these things were before blundly rejected.

See: Comfortable lookup functions interface/block stats

Could someone elaborate why after 5 months I can tag this project as 'suddenbreakoutofcommonsense'?

Stefan