[libvirt] Planning and schedule

  Trying to keep up the promises from last week:

   - so 0.6.2 is released and out
   - I still plan for a new release 0.6.3 around Fri 24 April
   - which mean we should have some kind of feature commit freeze
     around the 17th April
   - and the week 20 - 24 focusing mostly on bug fixes

Plannned so far for 0.6.3 are:
   - API for physical host interface
   - the VirtualBox driver if in shape and in time
but that's not an exhaustive list and there is a couple of drivers
submitted I need to look at (OpenNebula for example).

  And I will provide an update next Friday,