[libvirt] compiling one driver

Henrique Teófilo henriquetft at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 21:39:32 UTC 2009

Ok, I created a .pc file with the output of xmlrpc-c-config (now pkg-config
xmlrpc_client --libs --cflags is OK). The error occurs not in configure
execution, but in make execution as a linking error like that:

 undefined reference to `xmlrpc_client_call

and several others similar (as I said in the first message)
I have installed the latest version of xmlrpc compiled from source.

Any idea?