Re: [libvirt] PATCH: Fix Windows / mingw32 build

"Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange redhat com> wrote:
> There are a number of problems breaking the windows / mingw
> build currently.
>
>  - Use of 'close' without importing unistd.h
>  - Use of non-existant localtime_r
>  - ERROR macro from logging.h clashes with a symbol imported
>    from windows.h
>
> So this patch does
>
>  - Adds the missing unistd.h include
>  - Uses localtime() if localtime_r() is missing (as checked from
>    configure)

That all looks fine.
However, since there's an LGPLv2+ gnulib module that provides
localtime_r (called time_r) you may want to skip that part.
Or just go ahead with what you have and I'll undo
things when I've confirmed pulling in the new module works
as expected.