Re: [libvirt] PATCH: 4/25: Cleanup exit paths in remote driver

Jim Meyering <jim meyering net> wrote:
> "Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange redhat com> wrote:
>> This patch ensures all public API methods only have a single exit
>> path, to make mutex unlocking simpler.

> Hi Dan,
>
> I got about halfway through it and spotted something odd:

Other than that, the rest of that patch looks fine.

But oh-so-boring to read (and write, I'm sure).
At about 25% of the way through I even considered writing
something to parse the 2 or 3 main patterns and automate the process.
But there would have been too many little irregularities...