[libvirt] Compiling on Windows with MinGW/MSYS

Hi,
It's been a long time since I tried to compile libvirt on Windows using the MinGW/MSYS environment.
I tried it again and I have good news and bad news.
The good news is thet when I disable support for most things (--without-xen --without-qemu --without-openvz --without-uml --without-test --without-libvirtd --with-remote-pid-file=none --with-init-scripts=none --with-depends --without-sasl --without-polkit) it now builds fine and even the DLL was built (libvirt-0.dll). The bad news is that when I enable Xen support, it now depends on the xenstore library.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to build this library on Windows.
Is this dependancy necessary?
Does anyone know of xenstore on Windows?
Regards
   Brecht Sanders