Re: [libvirt] setting up dnsmasq options for PXE boot

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 06:24:17PM +0000, David Lutterkort wrote:
> I always felt it's a mistake to work so hard to hide the actual dnsmasq
> config from users - it would be much more extensible if we plonked a
> config file into /etc/dnsmasq.d

Wouldn't necessarily go as far as adding a config file to
/etc/dnsmasq.d, but in general terms +1.  We're using dnsmasq.  It's
an excellent little program with a good license.  I don't think we
should be afraid to offer specific dnsmasq features.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top