[libvirt] Question about libvirt-qpid

2 questions.

1)Would you explain the use case for libvirt-qpid?
  Which case AMDQ messaging is good for.
  If I am missing some document, Please point me.
  By the way I am reading through following document.
  http://jira.amqp.org/confluence/download/attachments/2523279/amqp-model-draft101.pdf
  I guess this is fit for huge data case?

2)Where is the document about set up libvirt-qpid?
There is not in package document.
Only in mailing list, it should goes some document.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2008-September/msg00388.html

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI