[libvirt] PATCH 1/2: Support <video> element in domain config

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Wed Jul 8 10:33:14 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 08, 2009 at 12:18:37PM +0200, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 07, 2009 at 11:12:52PM +0100, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> >
> > This patch implements the basic domain config support for a <video>
> > element as per
> >
> > http://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2009-May/msg00424.html
> >
> > Since last time this
> >
> >  - Centralized the logic for default video model & default RAM
> >  - Added  a type=vbox for their custom graphics card
>
>   Patch looks fine to me, but it seems to miss 3dSupport as discussed
> with Pritesh. But it will be easy to add this, and that will allow
> Tom Hughes to rebase his patch on top of this

Oh yes, I meant to mention that. I was looking at the VirtualBox SDK
docs I have and they didn't seem  to include details on 3dSupport.
Perhaps its a newer Vbox feature not available in the verison I have.
In any case, its easy enough to add later if someone wires up this
<video> tag into the vbox driver