[libvirt] PATCH 1/2: Support <video> element in domain config

Pritesh Kothari Pritesh.Kothari at Sun.COM
Mon Jul 13 08:15:15 UTC 2009

> > >  - Centralized the logic for default video model & default RAM
> > >  - Added  a type=vbox for their custom graphics card
> >
> >   Patch looks fine to me, but it seems to miss 3dSupport as discussed
> > with Pritesh. But it will be easy to add this, and that will allow
> > Tom Hughes to rebase his patch on top of this
>
> Oh yes, I meant to mention that. I was looking at the VirtualBox SDK
> docs I have and they didn't seem  to include details on 3dSupport.
> Perhaps its a newer Vbox feature not available in the verison I have.
> In any case, its easy enough to add later if someone wires up this
> <video> tag into the vbox driver

Sorry for replying late was busy with Vbox version 3.0 support.

The 3D support is available since 2.2 onwards, will add support for it and
post a patch soon.

Regards,
Pritesh