[libvirt] Can not shutdown and reboot KVM virtual machine

Hi,

I found I can not shutdown and reboot VMs in my KVM box.

It seems I can shutdown a VM which has guest OS installed, but can not
shutdown the VM which has no guest OS installed.
Reboot can not work with this error message:
    this function is not supported by the hypervisor: virDomainReboot

Any ideas? Thanks!

I am using libvirt-0.6.4 and KVM-86.

Regards,
Qian