[libvirt] libvirt one driver problem

Thirupalu Annam thirupala at hexagrid.com
Thu Jun 4 09:52:24 UTC 2009

HI

I have downloaded  and tried with both libvirt-0-6-2  %libvirt-0-6-4
versions  to build the One Driver

from the source directory I executed the following commands to install
libvirt
>./autogen.sh -with-one=yes     ------------>success
>make                              -----------------------> also succeeded
>make install                   -----------------------> also succeeded
>virsh -c one:///  execution is giving me the following error

hexagrid at hexagrid-desktop:~$ virsh -c one:///
error: failed to connect to the hypervisor
hexagrid at hexagrid-desktop:~$

let me know whether I have performed the right steps to install or anything
is missing. but I am able to connect to QEMU driver and the out of the
execution is as follows

hexagrid at hexagrid-desktop:~$ virsh -c qemu:///session
Welcome to virsh, the virtualization interactive terminal.

Type:  'help' for help with commands
       'quit' to quit

--
Thanks and Regards