[libvirt] FileSystem Creation for Logical Storage Volume

Hi there

As I haven't found this information anywhere else, I'm trying this mailing list.

I would like to know if it's possible to create a filesystem (ext3 for e.g.) along with a storage volume with libvirt. The volumes are located on a remote system.

So is there function in libvirt for this? and if not, what would be the way to go?

Thanks

Martin Gajdos