[libvirt] libvirt authorization

Is there any authorization mechanism in libvirt? I've got TLS going so
that only those with a cert signed by my CA are allowed in, but there
appears to be no way for me to only allow them access to certain VMs.
Can I limit folks to specific VMs or VNC ports? Ideally I can allow
access only to those VMs which they own.

This is really not _that_ big of a deal because I'm advising all my
admins to log out of their systems but it would give me and them peace
of mind.

Thoughts?
Scott