Re: [libvirt] [PATH 0/5] CORRECTED - Interface Config Public APIs and remote stubs, with MAC addresses in string format

On 05/20/2009 10:35 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
Now can you double check src/libvirt_private.syms in case more are
missing ?
Ah, I hadn't seen that file - I was basing my work on a few other sets of patches, and they didn't modify that file, so it fell under my radar.

Should virUnrefInterface be in there? I notice that virUnrefNetwork is also missing, but virUnrefStorageVol (and a few others) are there - maybe there's some others missing too?

 Also we need XML parsers and exporters for the interface structures,
I assume you will use the current netcf ones, right ?

  http://git.fedoraproject.org/git/?p=netcf.git;a=blob_plain;f=data/xml/interface.rng;hb=HEAD
Yes, currently libvirt and netcf use identical XML. My interface_conf.c (not yet submitted in a patch) just picks out the name and mac address, because that's all the test driver needs.