[libvirt] Entering freeze for 0.7.3

  I think that all expected feature patches have been pushed to git head
so it's time to enter feature freeze, and just do cleanup and bug fixing
patches until next friday.
  So the plan is to get 0.7.3 out on the 20th and we then have one month
before the end of year holliday season to push the following release
(probably 0.7.4 as I don't see a major feature landing in next month,
but we never know).

  so let's focuse on debug for the coming week !

    happy hacking :-)