[libvirt] How to keep VM definitions in sync across hosts?

Hi,

is there any best-practice how to keep VM definitions in sync across a couple
of hosts? Is it reasonable to put /etc/libvirt/qemu/ on a NFS share? Or are
there better ways? How does oVirt solve that?

I'm asking because I'm currently setting up a four node "cluster" with KVM and
libvirt. Previously, with Xen, I used libvirt only for changing currently
running VMs (setmem, migrate etc.), but with KVM, I'd like to use libvirt the
way it is intented to ;-)

So I assume that VM definitions are required to be available and in sync among
all nodes for doing live migration. I don't want to rsync them or wrap the
virsh URI edit inside a for-loop, as I assume there are better ways? I'd like
to do virsh URI edit once and have the changes propagated automagically.

kr,tom