[libvirt] Security driver on el5

Daniel Berteaud daniel at firewall-services.com
Sat Nov 14 12:59:33 UTC 2009

Hi.

I'm running libvirt (0.7.2) on a CentOS 5.4 host. It's working quite
well, but only if I configure selinux in permissive mode. I've tried to
build libvirt with selinux enabled, but no matter what I try, it's still
disabled. After some searching, I've found that:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.libvirt/12282

"- Added a configure.in check for selinux_virtual_domain_context_path()
   and selinux_virtual_image_context_path() and make it disable the
   SELinux driver if these aren't found. These functions are new on
   F11, so we don't want to break build on RHEL-5 & earlier Fedora."

Does this means there's no way to get selinux security driver on el5 (or anything before fedora 11) ?

Regards, Daniel

--
Daniel Berteaud
FIREWALL-SERVICES SARL.