[libvirt] Suggest to postpone 0.7.3 by one week

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Thu Oct 22 15:29:45 UTC 2009

  Basically the plan was to enter freeze this week-end and
release 0.7.3 on the 30th, but looking at the current logs and
status on the list, this may not be appropriate, some of the
patches aren't finalized and we would end up with 0.7.3 being
mostly 0.7.2 with bug fixes. So I suggest to introduce a one
week delay, enter the freeze at teh end of the month instead and
push 0.7.3 on Nov 6th.

   I assume it's not a serious problem to anybody, right ?